If you wish to replace the fonts in your exported Haiku Deck, this can be done quickly and easily.
- First, export/download your Haiku Deck choosing 'editable .pptx' as the file option
- Open the .pptx in PowerPoint
- Choose one of the text boxes
- Click the format menu then choose "Replace Fonts"
- Choose the font you wish to replace and its replacement from the dropdown menus in the box that appears
- You will need to repeat steps 3-5 a few times as PowerPoint may treat header text boxes differently from sub-header and other text boxes in your exported .pptx file.
A few notes:
1) Not all characters exist in all fonts, so your results will vary based on the font you choose. For example, if you use a "&" symbol in your original Haiku Deck and your new font doesn't support "&," PowerPoint will use a default font for that particular character.
2) If you used Haiku Deck to create charts and want the chart header to match the new font, you will have to create a new text box using the new font with a solid white background. Then place this new text box over the original headline on the Haiku Deck chart slide.