Though very uncommon, there are a variety of reasons why your audio recording might not work smoothly. To troubleshoot, please try some of the following steps:
- Re-record the audio clip. It's possible that during the save process a network disruption caused the recording to become corrupt.
- Check your microphone. It's possible that a poor microphone or bad connection could disrupt the recording.
- Reboot your computer. It's possible that your computer is low on working memory which could disrupt the quality of the sound recording.
- Try from a different browser. It's possible that a browser configuration issue could be disrupting the recording process
- Try from a different computer. It's possible that something unique to your computer configuration could disrupt the recording. Try from a different computer to see if that helps.