Please keep in mind that the Web App is still under construction and does not yet include all of the iPad features. Here are a few areas where you’ll want to pay special attention. (Thanks so much for your patience as we continue to improve and evolve the Web App!)
Image Favoriting and History
- Saving images as favorites and viewing previous image selections are still under construction in the Web App.
- Premium images from Getty Images are not yet available in the Web App search, and any premium images you have purchased can’t be accessed yet from the Web App.
- You can open iPad decks that include premium images in the Web App. You can edit the text on premium image slides, or you can change the image to a free image or a solid color background.
- The ability to create or edit private speaker’s notes is still under construction in the Web App.
- You can open and edit an iPad deck that includes Private Notes in the Web App Beta. You can sync your deck back to your iPad without impacting your Private Notes.
- A temporary workaround is to add or edit Public Notes in the Web App Beta, sync the deck to your iPad, and then cut and paste from the Public Notes field to the Private Notes field.