If decks are suddenly missing from your iPad:
After installing any available updates (or if none are available), the following steps may also recover the decks:
1. In Haiku Deck, tap ACCOUNT in the bottom left and then tap SIGN OUT.
2. Go to your home screen.
3. Double-tap your home button show all running iPad apps.
4. Swipe upward Haiku Deck.
5. Reopen Haiku Deck.
6. Tap SIGN IN in the bottom left.
7. Sign into your account.
If your work is still missing, try these steps:
- Go to your home screen.
- Double-tap your home button show all running apps.
- Swipe upward on all running app windows, especially Haiku Deck.
- Once that's done, press and hold BOTH the home button and the top sleep/wake button until the screen goes black.
- Immediately release the buttons.
- Press the sleep/wake button to restart the device. You should see an Apple icon for a few minutes.
If decks on the web are missing from your iPad
- In the App Store on your iPad, check the UPDATES tab and make sure you have the latest version of Haiku Deck installed.
- Make sure you're signed into the same account under the ACCOUNT button in the Main Menu.
If you've checked all of the above and your decks still won't sync down to your iPad, click the Submit a Request link in the top right corner of this page and let us know so we can figure it out for you!