When you export to PowerPoint or Keynote from the Haiku Deck iPad app, the Mail app on your iPad will automatically open for you to email the exported ".pptx" file as an attachment, which can be opened on a computer with PowerPoint or Keynote.
However, if the exported PowerPoint file is too large to email, or you encounter issues sending it from your email account, you can always retrieve exported decks by connecting your iPad to a computer with iTunes. Here's how:
- Plug your iPad into your computer via the standard USB cable that it came with
- Open iTunes on your computer
- After a moment, you can select the iPad in the left sidebar (or you can click the iPad button in the top right corner in the newest version of iTunes)
- Click the apps tab near top/center of iTunes.
- Scroll down to the File sharing section (below where you see "sync apps") .
- Find Haiku Deck in the File sharing list and click it.
- Your Haiku Deck exports will appear in the list of Haiku Deck documents
- Select the deck you want and click the "save to" button below the list of files