What does a Haiku Deck Pro Membership Include?
Haiku Deck Pro members receive the following features:
- The ability to create an unlimited number of Haiku Decks
- The ability to download decks to .PPTX file format, commonly used in modern presentation apps like Microsoft PowerPoint, Google Slides, and Apple Keynote. With downloaded files, you can view offline, share through email, edit in other apps, and even change layout, fonts, etc.
- The ability to create print-friendly handouts by exporting to .pdf format.
- The ability to control privacy settings on decks. Haiku Deck offers 3 privacy settings:
- Public: Your deck may appear in our Gallery or search engine results.
- Restricted: Only people with the link can view your deck.
- Private: Only you can view your deck, and you must be signed in.
- Access to the Haiku Deck Zuru beta, our new technology that uses artificial intelligence to instantly transform your .pptx files into a beautiful deck.
- Unlimited cloud storage
- The ability to personalize your Haiku Deck with your own branding
What if I don’t want to become a Haiku Deck Pro member?
No problem! You can still create all the free Haiku Decks you want with Haiku Deck Public. If you wish to upgrade in the future, just look for the “GET PRO” button in the app.
If I buy Haiku Deck Pro on iPad will I be able to use Haiku Deck Pro on the Web (and vice versa)?
Yes! Your Haiku Deck Pro subscription will follow you from iPad to Web and from Web to iPad. As long as you log-in with the same account you can benefit from Pro features on any browser or device.
What if I already have decks that are Private? Do those become public now?
All previously created decks will stay exactly the way they are. If you made private or restricted decks before Haiku Deck Pro became available, those decks will stay private or restricted. However, if you change the privacy on a previously created deck from private to public, you will have to become a Haiku Deck Pro member to change it back.
Is there a free trial of Haiku Deck Pro?
Yes -- we call it Haiku Deck Public, and it remains entirely free to all users. Haiku Deck Public offers you Haiku Deck creation, unlimited public sharing, unlimited themes, and access to over 40 million free Creative Commons licensed photographs.
What if I’m already a Zuru Charter Member?
If you signed up to become a Haiku Deck Zuru charter member during our pre-sale, you are automatically a Haiku Deck Pro member. As a charter member, we will not start the clock on your membership until Haiku Deck Zuru is out of beta.
How does billing work?
To get Haiku Deck Pro, you need a subscription. Upon completing registration, you’ll be charged the monthly or yearly fee plus tax immediately, and will be charged on a recurring basis monthly or annually, depending on which subscription option you choose. If you purchase on the Web, you subscription will be charged to your credit card. If you purchase on iPad, subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription, and you cannot cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscription by clicking “manage subscription” on your account page at any time.
What if I need to cancel?
If for any reason you decide that you don’t wish to continue using Haiku Deck Pro, you can cancel your subscription any time by clicking “manage subscription” on your account page at any time.
What about VAT?
The price does not include VAT. If you're in the EU, the total price, including VAT, will appear when checking out on the payment page.
Do you offer educational pricing?
Yes. We love to see teachers and students using Haiku Deck in the classroom. Our educational pricing plan is available to any students or current employees or schools. Click the link on our pricing page to learn more about this.
Don't have a school email account?
We realize not all students are provided email accounts by their school. We do ask teachers and students to verify their status as current students as well as provide information about their institution in order to show eligibility for this discount.
Additional questions? We're here for you! email@example.com.