Haiku Deck Pro users can easily view their subscription information and manage their subscription through the web or the iPad/iPhone apps. Whether you're upgrading or cancelling your subscription, here's how. NOTE: The steps are different depending whether you originally subscribed through the Web or via the iPad/iPhone apps on iTunes.
If you subscribed via the Web, first sign into Haiku Deck web site. (You are currently looking at a page on the Zendesk web-site, a third party that provides technical support software to Haiku Deck. Zendesk does not use the same sign in system as Haiku Deck... So if you're having trouble signing in, please double-check to make sure you're in the right place.)
- Visit the Haiku Deck home page (Again, web page you're reading is hosted by Zendesk, a service we use for technical support. Zendesk has a different sign-in system than the one used for haikudeck.com and the Haiku Deck app, so please make sure you're signing into the haikudeck.com web site before you continue).
- Click sign in in the top right corner
- After you're signed in, look for the upgrade button towards the top of the screen. This will take you to the pricing page where you can choose a new subscription plan.
- Visit the Haiku Deck web home page
- Click sign in in the top right corner and sign in using your user name and password
- After you're signed in, click your name in the top right
- From the drop-down menu, click My Account
- After the account page loads, scroll down to click cancel subscription button and follow the prompts all the way through.
After you cancel, your subscription will be set to expire automatically at the end of your subscription period which is shown right above the blue cancel subscription button.
If you subscribed via the iPad App:
- Open the iPad app
- Click Account in the lower left corner
- Click Cancel subscription
Your Pro Subscriber status will automatically expire at the end of your paid subscription period which is shown right above the blue cancel subscription button.