When you're starting with an existing presentation, there are a few requirements to ensure a successful experience:
- Zuru only accepts files in .pptx format. This is the most common format used by late versions of PowerPoint. You can also export Keynote and Google Slides to .pptx. Look for pptx as an option under the "Save As" menu when you're trying to convert presentations into this file format.
- Zuru will not yet accept decks that have the following features
- SmartArt (shapes or diagrams created in other apps that aren't saved as a single image at the time of upload)
- Tables that aren't saved as images
- Audio and video clips
- Slide decks with more than 50 slides
- Zuru works best in English for now. Most of our image-matching data is in English for now.
The process does require some user input and generally takes 10-15 minutes for most decks. Although Zuru will not retain animations or transitions, it will strengthen the impact of your message with clean graphics and strong visuals.